- On the A5 Karlsruhe-Basel proceed to Freiburg-Mitte.
Continue on the B31 (direction of Donaueschingen) and when you are level with Titisee on the B315 (direction of Schaffhausen) until you reach Lenzkirch.
- On the A81 Stuttgart-Singen proceed until you reach the exit for Bad Dürrheim.
Then travel in the direction of Freiburg, past Donaueschingen and on the B31 as far as Neustadt. From Neustadt drive directly to Kappel and Lenzkirch.
- From Switzerland drive via Waldshut on the B 500 as far as Schluchsee and then continue via Fischbach.
Or from the direction of Schaffhausen travel via Stühlingen and Bonndorf (B 315).
- From the Rhine valley: At Freiburg central station take the regional train in the direction of Titisee-Neustadt (Höllentalbahn) and, depending on the time, alight
• in Titisee (then continue with the 7257 bus) or
• in Neustadt (then continue with the 7258 bus in the direction of Bonndorf in the Black Forest). Alight at the Lenzkirch Brunnen stop
- From the direction of Stuttgart and Ulm travel via Donaueschingen to Neustadt (Black Forest) and continue with the 7258 bus to Lenzkirch, alighting at the Brunnen stop.
Precise connections for the German rail network: www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml
Precise connections for regional buses: www.efa-bw.de/nvbw/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=de&itdLPxx_frames=false.
You can download an app from: www.rvf.de/Fahrplanauskunft_mobil.php
You might be able to save some money with the Black Forest ticket. It is valid for all trains and, depending on the distance group, you pay an attractive all-in price for the outward and return journey: www.schwarzwald-tourismus.info/Service/RIT-Schwarzwald-Ticket
This post is also available in: German